Thursday, May 30, 2013

Are you struggling in the flesh???

Reprint from a member who will remain Anonymous
************************************************
     I wake each morning with a new struggle within my flesh,
  My mind;
The new creature vs the old,
Warring against one another without taking a rest,
          Trying to inhabit the same vessel (a cracked pot.)
Each trying to subdue the other,
          Vying for position
The flesh constantly being pounded and beat down;
But always seems to rise up again in remembrance of who it once was and how it had complete control at one time
          With no opposition leading in its path to hell.
But this new man is trying desperately to survive this never-ending attack coming from every angle imaginable.
          It must put on the whole armor of God to survive.
Trust and have faith in Jesus Christ the savior and finisher of our faith who has already won this fight;
and sees me as a son of God already seated in heavenly places.
          Oh, that I could look beyond and see what God sees
But I remain stuck in time as it hold me like a chain
          Deliver me Oh Lord from my past and my present and help me to look up to my future as you see things as I wait to catch up to your presence unrestricted by space or time or the weight of sin and death!
          I look forward to you soon coming;  that Great Day;
A catching away; Raptured into your arms forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment